We make Multispectral cameras, smart NDVI cameras, phenocameras, NIR cameras, UV cameras, camera arrays, mapping cameras and supply camera design services
Posting Date: September 26, 2011
(PLEASE USE INNER SCROLL BAR AT RIGHT TO VIEW ENTIRE AGREEMENT)
These are the terms we expect you to follow as a condition of using this web site:
2. Use of Materials. Subject to any License Agreement between you and TETRACAM, without prior express written consent of an officer of TETRACAM, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any of the content of this web site. You may not use this web site or any content of this web site for any unlawful purpose. You may not disrupt, alter, impair or modify the web site or anything contained on this web site. You may not access any private information, including passwords or account information of other users of this web site.
3. Trademarks. The brand names “3DVu2go™” and “Tetracam™”, logos and Content Provider names and logos, are trademarks and service marks of TETRACAM or the Content Providers. All rights are reserved by the respective owners. You may not use any trademarks, service marks, logos or graphics, without TETRACAM's prior written consent.
4. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. While TETRACAM shall use reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date and accurate information, TETRACAM makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this web site.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of this web site is at your own risk. All Information available through this web site is provided on an "AS IS" basis. TETRACAM makes no warranty that this web site will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, secure or error free, or that www.3dvu2go.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or destructive files. The content of this web site is subject to change without notice. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed.
This web site may contain facts, views, opinions, statements and recommendations of third-party individuals, entities or organizations. TETRACAM does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through this web site. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance upon such opinion, advice, statement or information is at your sole risk.
TETRACAM SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. TETRACAM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR BROWSING IN THIS WEB SITE, OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT OR IMAGES FROM THIS WEB SITE.
In no event shall TETRACAM, its officers, directors, consultants, employees, agents, affiliates or representatives be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages (including, without limitation, errors or omissions in the information in connection with this web site).
5. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless TETRACAM, its officers, directors, consultants, employees, agents, affiliates and representatives from and against any and all actions, causes of action, suits, damages, liabilities, losses, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, in law or equity, directly or indirectly, arising out of or in any way related to your violation of the Terms and Conditions, and all costs and expenses incurred by TETRACAM as a result thereof, including attorney's fees and court costs.
6. Termination of Usage. TETRACAM may modify, suspend, discontinue, restrict or terminate your access to this web site at any time, without notice or liability.
7. Third-Party Products and Services. Our web site may allow you to link to third-party websites. Just because third-party web site links exists on our web site does not mean that we have thoroughly evaluated the third-party web sites. Those third-party web sites do not belong to us, and we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, accuracy, usefulness, safety, privacy policies or practices of these web sites. TETRACAM may advertise on this web site third-party linked web sites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain goods. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked web sites. Third-party linked web sites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. By using our web site, you expressly relieve TETRACAM of any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party websites linked to our web site. You agree that use of such third-party linked web sites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances shall TETRACAM, its officers, directors, consultants, employees, agents, affiliates and representatives be liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked web sites or for any information appearing on third-party linked web sites or any other site linked to or from this web site.
8. Linking Policy. If you link to this site from another web site: (1) the link must not damage, dilute or tarnish the goodwill associated with TETRACAM or the 3DVu2go product; (2) the link must not create the false appearance that the other web site is sponsored by, endorsed by, affiliated with or associated with this site or TETRACAM; (3) the web site may not “frame” or alter this site in any way; and (4) the linked web site may not be unlawful, abusive, indecent or obscene, promote violence or illegal acts, be libelous, defamatory or otherwise deemed inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion; and (5) the linked website may not display our web site content, including any of our logos, to create a link, without our prior written consent.
9. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to TETRACAM (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.